1. All orders are accepted on the following terms unless specifically varied in writing and our warranty as suppliers and makers is limited to goods which have been put to proper use and care for in accordance with good practice and advice appended hereto.
2. Quoted prices are ex-works and packaging, carriage and insurance are charged extra and Value Added Tax at the rate ruling on the date of the Tax Invoice. Any quotation is subject to acceptance within seven days from the date thereof unless otherwise specified. Prices may vary in basket in regards to quantities purchased and discounts applied.
3. Payment terms are net cash with order unless agreed otherwise in writing by House of Flags, overdue accounts charged interest at 3% over HSBC Base Rate with 7 days rests. Retention of the Title is implicit until payment is received.
4. Special print or weaving runs are subject to a quantity variation of + or - 10% and the charge for the over and under delivery will be at unit rate.
5. Sizes of made up goods are approximate and shrinkage cannot be deemed grounds for claim or refusal to accept delivery unless faulty workmanship or material are also inherent.
6. No liability can be accepted for contingent loss arising from non-availability of materials or delay or failure to deliver caused by any event whatsoever beyond our control.
7. We retain the copyright for all designs produced from our original work and take no responsibility for the infringement of any copyright or patent arising from customer's directions.
8. All goods are supplied on the understanding that they are used in compliance with Town & Country Planning Acts and other Statutory Instruments and Local Authority Bylaws and that the customer has obtained any approvals or dispensations that may be necessary, also that the structure to which any flag or flagpole or bunting is secured to is of sufficient strength. Our opinion unless in writing shall not form part of the transaction.
9. All prices and delivery dates are subject to receipt of acceptable artwork.
10. Visiting our website you automatically tell us certain information. This includes information such as your IP address, when you visited, your computer's operating system, and the type of web browser that you are using. Our website automatically records this basic information about you.
11. Any data collected shall not be shared with third parties, including names and contact information.
12. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
13. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
15. Sometimes due to high volume of sales, we may contact you to state that you may not receive next working day delivery on our webshop. We will endeavour to offer you a refund on your delivery and discuss alternatives.
16. Orders that are submitted just before or during a bank holiday or seasonal holiday will be processed by our team on their return to the office. We would recommend that all sign off happens before the commence of a public holiday to ensure lead times are kept to a minimum.
To receive a copy of our full Terms and Conditions, please contact us here